In the media we are barraged with many messages about the “best new product for skin” and at the moment there is so much hype about “Hyaluronic Acid” that is being described as a new skincare revolution. Now begs the question, what is it and how does it work in skincare?
The skin is made up of many elements but basically it needs moisture and nourishment.
SO where does Hyaluronic Acid fit in and how would it penetrate to make a difference to my skin and skincare routine?
After using the correct method of cleansing, it is important to prepare the skin for penetration. As we age, collagen production is affected, as well as elasticity. Secondary collagen is then produced – which causes the skin to diminish its ‘youthfulness”.
And HERE is where the amazing ingredient Hyaluronic comes in and what it actually does:
· Increases hydration
· Its a natural humectant which means assisting the skin with retaining its own moisture
· Increased resilience to fight against toxins and the ageing process
· Tighten skin tone
· Smoother skin texture. Products are able to penetrate better and restore the skin, giving it a youthful and radiant glow
· Lesser fine lines and wrinkles, giving the skin a plump effect
· Assists in reducing and preventing future pigmentation. As skin regenerates from the use of Hyaluronic Acid it helps to prevent pigmentation with the help of Vit C Ester Serum.
*****Remember to use a sunscreen every day, come rain or sunshine.
· Clarity – skin needs both oil and water, hyaluronic brings balance to acne-prone skin which in turn helps to re-balance and help keep skin beautiful and clear.
Anyone, of ALL ages, with any skincare concern will benefit by adding Hyaluronic Acid to their skincare regime.
Should you need a skincare consultation to discuss the above information or any skincare concern for that matter, I am available to assist you through WhatsApp, email or personal consultation.
Much love, Marie XXXX